REASONS TO OWN
- 15-30 U.S. equity holdings constructed with an absolute return mindset
- Lead PM Rajiv Jain has 27+ years of global investment experience in seeking quality companies selling at reasonable prices
- Traditional and non-traditional analysts help to develop a differentiated and comprehensive view on some of the world’s most well-known companies
- Flexible and adaptive approach targets quality companies that would traditionally wear both the value and growth monikers
- Investment culture built around client alignment and devil’s advocacy
- Historically strong in up markets, stronger in down markets
- Focuses on tail risk protection from systemic market events
- In looking at any company, GQG Partners seeks to remove the labels of value and growth in favour of compounded return
- Potential for long-term outperformance over a full market cycle with less volatility
Rajiv Jain, Partner, Chairman & CIO, discusses the culture, investment approach and philosophy behind GQG Partners.
Fund performance is not available for funds with a history of less than one year.
Holdings data will be available September 2022
Fundserv : BIP
Summary of Investment Portfolio as of March 31, 2022
Bridgehouse Asset Managers® is a trade name of Brandes Investment Partners & Co. As manager of the Bridgehouse Funds, Bridgehouse has hired certain portfolio sub-advisors to the Funds. Units and shares of the Bridgehouse Funds are available through registered dealers only and are not available through Bridgehouse. Bridgehouse and its sub-advisors have taken reasonable steps to provide accurate and current data. The data has been gathered from sources believed to be reliable, however Bridgehouse and/or its sub-advisors are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained herein. The foregoing reflects the thoughts, opinions and/or investment strategies of Bridgehouse and/or its sub-advisors, which are subject to change at their discretion and without prior notice, based on changing market dynamics or other considerations. Securities mentioned herein are not to be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Performance is shown for the class selected.Performance is net of fees unless otherwise indicated.Indices are unmanaged and cannot be directly invested into. MSCI has not approved, reviewed or produced this report, makes no express or implied warranties or representations and is not liable whatsoever for any data in the report. You may not redistribute the MSCI data or use it as a basis for other indices or investment products.