Social Media Code of Conduct
While Bridgehouse Asset Managers (“Bridgehouse”), a trade name of Brandes Investment Partners & Co., encourages all members of the financial community to interact with its social media profiles by sharing feedback and insights, it is important that you adhere to the following Code of Conduct outlined in this document.
Bridgehouse’s social media profiles are NOT to be used to publish, distribute, communicate or provide financial advice or recommendations. By participating in any of Bridgehouse’s communities, you agree to comply with the following terms:
- Third Party Terms and Conditions. By participating in any of Bridgehouse’s communities, you agree to comply with the applicable operators’ Code of Conduct, and Terms and Conditions.
- Content. You acknowledge that any and all communications posted within the community are available to the public.
Communications may include but are not limited to:
- Responses to questions
Bridgehouse will not be held responsible for the publication, redistribution or usage of any content found on third party pages. If you are concerned about the redistribution/reposting of your content, please do not post such information.
- Testimonials. Bridgehouse will not publish or otherwise distribute testimonials about our products or services. Any postings to the site that may be interpreted as a testimonial endorsing Bridgehouse’s products or services will be removed from the site.
- No Responsibility for Views or Opinions. By no means should any content posted in these communities by followers of Bridgehouse be considered an endorsement, affiliation or personal view held by Bridgehouse. All content posted on these channels are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bridgehouse.
- Right to Moderate. Bridgehouse reserves the right to review, moderate, edit or delete any comment posted in its communities. Bridgehouse does not authorize or condone any form of harassment, written attacks, insults, vulgarity or indecency.
By engaging in these communities, you agree that you will not:
- Defame or harass any of your fellow community members
- Post comments or links to materials that is overly self-promotional
- Post or link to material that may be found offensive by your community members
- Solicit business within the Bridgehouse community
- Engage in materials or conduct that may inhibit community engagement
- Share any material that could is profane, libelous or discriminatory
- Activity and Response. Bridgehouse reserves the right to manage and moderate the community based on its own resources and schedule. You recognize that, at times, Bridgehouse may not be able to provide a timely response to the removal of content that violates any of the terms listed above. Bridgehouse assumes no liability for any action or statement deriving from actions or messages posted by community members.
- Consequences of Non-Compliance. Your failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct may result in your expulsion or termination from the community.
The information on this website is for Canadian residents and does not constitute an offer for products or services, or a solicitation of an offer to any persons outside of Canada who are prohibited from receiving such information under the laws applicable to their place of citizenship, domicile or residence. Copyright ©2015 Brandes Investment Partners & Co., an affiliate of Brandes Investment Partners, L.P. All rights reserved.
Thank you for reading and adhering to these terms.